Saturday, August 7, 2010

CAS One-layer card

This is my second post for today...if you're looking for my Paper Makeup Stamps blog hop post, please scroll down one more :)



I did this card for several challenges that just seemed to work really well together! This card was so quick & easy that I think I might just make a bunch for this Christmas!

1. Flourishes August Release Challenge: FLLCAUG - Kids Games, I chose to be inspired by Red Rover :)
2. Flourishes Timeless Tuesday - FTTC78 - No embellishments
3. Clean & Simple Stamping - FTL102
4. Stamp Simply 151- one layer card--and make it a STRICT one layer LOL
5. Let's Capture our Memories - Embossing - I embossed the 3 lines with my Scor Pal

18 comments:

Sandi said...

Anita...love how clean and simple this is!!! thanks for playing along at LCOM!!!!

Lynne in NI said...

Oooh,I love it. The red is so striking and the little bit of embossing really is just perfect.

Kristie said...

Awesome one layer card!! Fantastic art!

Melissa Craig said...

This is lovely Anita! I love clean and simple and lots of white space.

Leslie Miller said...

Love the CAS look of this. So nicely done! Good luck with all those challenges!

Deb Neerman said...

This is just gorgeous! What a great idea for a beautiful holiday greeting card!

Thanks for joining us in this week's Stamp Simply "One-Layer Card" challenge!

Julie Koerber said...

Red rover, now that's creative! That game never crossed my mind when we came up with this challenge! So glad you played and shared such a pretty and mail friendly creation!

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Anita! I love it!!

Stempelientje said...

Wow ! This looks a profesionnel card!Excellent!

Vicky Hayes said...

Just elegant! Love the embossed lines.

JJ Sobey said...

Lovely stamping. This card is striking! Thanks for playing along with us this week!

Lea L. said...

This is gorgeous! I love the embossed lines, and those stamped ornaments are fabulous! Wonderful job using FTL 102!

♥♥♥Lea

Betty Wright said...

Beautiful CAS design and just the perfect finishing touch! The score lines are perfection with the ornaments! Lovely Christmas card, Anita!

ChristineCreations said...

Great CAS Christmas card! And so creative for Red Rover too! So fun!

dpkennedy said...

Wonderful simple and bold card! Very pretty!

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

Clean and classy. Love the idea of red rover. hee hee

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Oh, I just loved Red Rover as a kid!!! Beautiful card...love the clean design and the boldness of the red.

Hquinzelle said...

Beautiful card!