Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A card without a challenge--it's an epidemic!

I know, I know, I know! Three cards just because I wanted to play...and not linked to challenges...oh my...I must be losing it. Well, really, it's just that I'm still on vacation and I needed some things to autopost. So don't worry, it's really not an epidemic...this card was done for a sketch challenge somewhere along the way, but I didn't like my green bird, so I didn't use this card :) You never know when you're going to need a filler LMBO.

3 comments:

Dawn Frost said...

I have this set and its gorgeous! You did such a beautiful job colouring it thank you so much for sharing!

agypsyangel said...

This is so pretty. I love the colors and the bird.
Have a great day,
Kim

Joanne Travis said...

Gorgeous coloring on this beautiful image. It's one of my favorites!