Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Sparkle's Christmas Challenge


Yup...I really did make more than one Christmas card this week. This one started out as a submission for a magazine call...but I missed the deadline...ooopsy. Oh well, now you get to see it! I still had copious scraps from my DCWV Christmas Stack on my table, so I kept going with them, trying to use them up so I can justify buying a new Christmas Stack this year LOL. Sparkle's Christmas Card challenge this week was to use sewing on your card. It took me longer to clean off my sewing table and find my sewing machine than it did to actually make this card! But now it's done and my machine is out where I can use it more often. I really do love sewing on cards. Thanks for the push Sparkle!

This stamp is, of course, Holly from Paper Makeup Stamps. And oh yes, she is a fairy, so I'll link her up at Danni's Flutterby Wednesday open challenge for her "comeback" week LOL.

5 comments:

StephC said...

Love this! The image is very cute. The colors are also fabulous. So glad you joined us for this weeks Christmas Card challenge! Hope you'll play along again soon!
Hugs!
Steph

Michelle said...

Oh Holly is beautiful! Love the sewing and the border punch addition is awesome! Thank you for joining us at FBW this week - your card is super cute!

cardcrazy said...

This is so pretty, I love the colours and the image you used! Thanks for playing along with this weeks Christmas Card Challenge!
Peggy

Sparkle said...

Such a pretty card!

Michelle VP said...

Darling card! I love all the white accents against the blue background. :)