Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sentimental Sunday Challenge


I love Jodie's sassy ladies at Bugaboo. They naturally go with soooo many awesome sentiments. This one is one that I found at TLC Creations a while back. Paulette posts so many freebies on her blog that I can't keep up with them all. If you like digi word art, you really need to check her out...she even takes requests!

This card was made for Sentimental Sundays Challenge #13 "It's all fun and games"...make a playful or funny card. Now, I have to say that while I used a TLC word art on this card, Sentimental Sundays owner Ann (raindropecho) posts fabulous free word art regularly on the blog...I have many of hers also downloaded.

ETA: Don't forget Jodie's Moving Sale at Bugaboo...50% off until July 31st!

ETAA: Take a second to pop on up to the top post of my blog and enter my blog candy :)

3 comments:

mudmaven said...

So cute - I love those sassy ladies too! Thanks for playing our Sentimental Sundays challenge this week. ~chris

Cheryl said...

What a fun card! I love the colors and the fun sentiment.

Thank you for joining us for the Sentimental Sundays challenge.

Cheryl
http://shestamps.blogspot.com/

Tameko said...

Great card. Love that sentiment.