Tuesday, July 27, 2010

SCS Featured Stamper Challenge


It's been a loooong time since I played in a challenge at Splitcoaststampers.com, but this week's Featured Stamper really spoke to me. Her gallery was full of fabulous CAS inspiration that I could easily see translating into stamps that I had on hand. HERE is the card I decided to case from Ravengirl this week. As per the FS Challenge rules, I changed two things: color scheme and stamp. This lovely silhouette image is from Paper Makeup Stamps Dandy Wishes, just released in July. Thanks for stopping in to take a peek today...don't forget about my blog candy above...and stay tuned as this weekend marks the start of a hugely busy blogging week for me :)

4 comments:

Michelle VP said...

This is beautiful embossed in white on that blue paper! :)

Danni said...

So pretty!! Fabulous job!

Carla aka scrappypug said...

what a gorgeous card..that image and color are perfect!

Mindy Hanson said...

Whoa! This is so delicate and beautiful!