Friday, July 23, 2010

Raising the Bar with PMS again

Hmmm...this two challenges on one day thing is working out for me! I'm combining the Makeup 4 the Weekend challenge with Raise the Bar again!

Today's M4TW is to use Notebook Paper in your creation. I had a couple of options, but being me, I chose to use the scrap that was in my scrap bin already, rather than cut into a new sheet of paper. These papers are from my K&Co Wild Saffron stack...one of my FAVS (do I say that much?) The bird cage and sentiment are from the July release of Paper Makeup Stamps.

Joni's challenge at Raise the Bar this week is distressing...ripped, torn, crumpled or broken...just some type of "imperfection". I've got a little crumpling and some tearing happening here :)

I don't know what "style" of card this would be called, but it's not my normal style that's for sure. I think it's missing something...not full enough, but I couldn't figure out what else to add...any suggestions from someone who does this style? LOL

6 comments:

Ms. Jen said...

Love what you did for PMS. It's fun seeing what everyone used for graph paper!

Hugs - Jen

Stephanie Zito said...

Fantastic card Anita! Great job with the PMS challenge! Have a wonderful weekend!

JazzyH said...

Pretty!

Michelle VP said...

Love the tilt to your paper and that flower accent. :)

Tina said...

This is just adorable.

Crafty Engineering said...

Love your card Anita! Your use of the notebook paper (love the goldish version of it) is perfect!