Saturday, July 3, 2010

Raise the Bar for your Country

This week's Raise the Bar Challenge is "Red White & Blue" OR the colors of your country...well...being Canadian, that makes my colors Red & White...who needs blue anyhow? This is a classic layout for a CAS card...and ya know wha??? Sometimes after making some of those really work-intensive cards with lots of coloring or piecing, I just want something really, really simple! That, and I really wanted to feature this gorgeous dp I am still hoarding. The prezzie is from the new SU hostess set "Playful Pieces". Come on over to  Raise the Bar this week and show us your true colors ;)

I'm also entering this card at Paper Sundaes - Birthday Card.

2 comments:

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

WOW this is awesome Anita!! Love the CAS layout ... I have such a hard time with CAS ... doesn't make sense!! This is beautiful!

Michelle VP said...

Gorgeous paper! I can see why you were hoarding it. And what better occasion than honoring your country to pull it out and use it. I love how it goes with that present stamp too. :)