Friday, July 9, 2010

Raise the Bar for Sugar Cookie Day


Joni is asking everyone to celebrate National Sugar Cookie Day this week at Raise the Bar -- just use something baking-related on your project. A customer of mine gave me a BOX of really old Paper Pizzazz papers to donate to my preschool and told me to keep anything I thought I could use...well...most of the papers were pretty ugly, but I pulled out a few sheets of candy/cookie patterns. Don't those chocolate chips in the background look real? It's paper! So, while I don't have much for baking stamps, I did have these papers and one great digi sentiment from my time on the DT at Digiments (sorry, Michelle no longer makes her Digiments). I really wanted to focus on the cookie paper, so I kept the card really simple...just added some of that delectable SU satin ribbon.

Since today is my first weigh in for my new diet, these are the only cookies I'll be seeing for a while...so enjoy! Come celebrate Sugar Cookie Day at Raise the Bar this week with us...I'll give ya a cookie ;)

2 comments:

Danni said...

Oh yummy!! Cookies are my downfall for sure!!
Best of luck at your first weigh in!

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Mmmmm ... this card looks good enough to each with all the rich chocolate colors! Awesome job!