Sunday, July 4, 2010

PMS Sneak Peek for Corrosive Challenge


It's Day 2 of sneak peaks at Paper Makeup Stamps for their July release...weren't yesterday's critter creations fabulous? Today we're sneaking a look at "Retail Therapy"...and lucky for me...my assignment fit for today's Corrosive Challenge too...just goes to show how versatile the new PMS set is going to be! Everyone knows that Christmas is when you do the most shopping (unfortunately)...so I immediately thought of making these shopping bags into Christmas prezzies! the color scheme is a bit wonky for Christmas, but I based it on the DCWV Christmas Stack I will never be able to finish off LOL. Oh yeah, I almost forgot...this layout is from Sweet Sketch Wednesday for this week!

And here's the inside of the card...I did this sentiment on my computer.

Now, if you'd like to see the rest of the Retail Therapy set that's being released on July 7th, check out these fellow Makeup Artist's blogs today for more eye candy!
Bonnie

And don't forget to join in the fun for the release party! It starts at 8pm CST (10 pm Atlantic) in the Paper Makeup Stamps Forum. There will be lots of chatting, fun & games...oh...and a few prizes :)

10 comments:

Lisa M. (aka. Lisabee) said...

Love the colors you used! Fabulous card, as usual Anita!

Crafty Engineering said...

So pretty and lovin' all of the sparkle!

Tracey said...

This is fabulous Anita!! I love it!!

Carma said...

I absolutely love the pink and red together. So cute!

Bonnie said...

Great colours Anita! and Dear me I LOVE that bling!!

Stephanie Zito said...

This is wonderful Anita! Your colouring is incredible and I love your sentiment on the inside - too cute!

Michelle VP said...

Oooh, so pretty and sparkly! :)

Randee E said...

Cute! Love all of the bling!

Meikoningin said...

Well done ! It might be just me but i think the colours are beautiful :) Love the sentiment ;)

Tina said...

I would have never thought to use this image as a Christmas card, bravo! So pretty.