Friday, July 30, 2010

PMS M4TW - Stash It


It's my first time hosting the Makeup 4 The Weekend Challenge at PaperMakeup Stamps and I'm challenging everyone to fill up their "stash" of cards. Make a set of matching cards that you can keep on hand for those card-engcies (you know...card emergencies). I have a HUMONGOUS stash of cards already, but I know a lot of people make cards just when they need one, so I thought this would be a helpful challenge to get you a bit ahead during the summer :)

For my set, I chose the Tweet Things set from July's PMS release. I used Baja Blue and Night of Navy ink, paper and ribbon. I used the same layout for each card and just mixed up the images and sentiments. A little set like this takes about 20 minutes to put together and would make a lovely giftie for someone...maybe a teacher...a babysitter... a friend who needs a pick me up?

Head on over to the PMS Blog now to see who else has taken the challenge with me and see what they've created. I would love for you to join me this week...I will be visiting all the participants to see what you've done!

2 comments:

Ms. Jen said...

Yay! What a great idea. I'm one of those that frantically tries to get one done at the last minute. I'm definitely gonna play this one!

Leanne said...

Oooh I love this card - its absolutely gorgeous!

Thank you for joining in with my Magnolia candy - good luck!!

Hugs
Leanne
xx