Saturday, July 31, 2010

It's a PMS Baby Shower!

If you're following along the hop, then you already know that the PMS team is having a special "baby shower" for our very own Lisa McKinney today. She is due with baby #2 any minute now LOL and we just HAD to celebrate with her. If you've just come from Bonnie's Blog you're on the right track and you're almost done!

To Lisa: Congratulations! It seems like just yesterday you announced your pregnancy and here you are at the end already! Little Justin is a lucky boy being born into such a loving family that obviously wants him so much. You've enjoyed this pregnancy so much, I know you will truly enjoy every minute of being Justin's Mom.

I don't have a lot of call to make baby cards anymore...most of my friends are into the potty training stage now, or further, and are NOT going back LOL. So, I have very few baby images...but I did find this one Kayleigh, which was a charity stamp released by PMS about a year ago. The sentiment is SU from a couple of years ago.

If you didn't start at the PMS Blog, then you've missed a lot of great baby cards and you really should go back to the beginning. If you're ready for the next "blop" then head on over to Andrea's blog to see what she's cooked up. OH YEAH... and if you haven't already, please check out my top post for some PMS blog candy--deadline is only a week away!

10 comments:

Crafty Engineering said...

So beautiful Anita! Awesome coloring!

Lisa Kind said...

So pretty, Anita! That image has a spot in my heart...I just love it! Great paired with that lovely sentiment too!

Michelle VP said...

I love how you used circles on your card. And I like how softly you colored this fairy. :)

Danni said...

Gorgeous!! Love how you did the saying...fabulous card!

Stephanie Zito said...

This is so gorgeous Anita!!! Love your colouring!

Carma said...

Love the blue and white gingham. This layout is great.

Melissa said...

Ohh I love this image! Nice to see it done 2 different ways too.

Christi said...

Girl, this is just gorgeous!!!

Lisa M. (aka. Lisabee) said...

oh Anita, thanks so much! Your card is darling! I love the colors and everything! And yes, it DOES feel like I was just announcing the pregnancy and here I am eagerly waiting for it to be over! LOL!

Muah!

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Anita! I love it!