Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Thanks for your hospitality


Ok...here's a cool card...well...I think it's cool. I just got this huge order of stamps from Starving Artistamps, and I just couldn't wait to try out this bed stamp. I knew it was going to be fun for paper piecing...and it was. Even better, Stamp With Us had a color challenge out there to use Magenta/Purple, Orange and Red and I had the perfect Bo Bunny designer papers for that. I also wanted to put one of the new SAS kitties on the bed, but I didn't order one that looks like it is lying on a bed...guess I'll have to place another order ;)

1 comment:

Elizabeth (Beth) Moore said...

This is so cute! With your talent you should consider entering the challenges over at Papercraft Star! http://www.papercraftstar.blogspot.com, they provide the challenges in advance and give away great prizes too!