Friday, June 11, 2010

Raise the Bar (or is that a baton?)

The theme at Raise the Bar this week is "music"...wow...I had a tough time with this one...It took me a long time to find this music sheet collage paper and then I totally forgot that I had Melody here who is singing... I can't think of another stamp I have that would fit this challenge...anyhow...I finally did figure it out :)

I also did this card for the Paper Makeup Stamps release party challenge to use flowers on the card...those little beauties are Primas...I am in LOVE with them! I also followed the Mojo Monday sketch for this card, making my sentiment myself on the computer because I didn't have one that fit.

6 comments:

~*Joni said...

You are so silly!! I posted this as a DT member too, I am always fine adding it in whenever you're ready, especially with a card as pretty as this!! Anita this is gorgeous! I don't think I've ever seen a palette as pretty as this one. Love the layered flowers and that image is perfect. Wonderful job! HAPPY FRIDAY!!

Michelle VP said...

So happy to see you using Melody on a card. :) So pretty with the paper and flowers.

Danni said...

How pretty! Love the colors you used!

Lynn said...

What a gorgeous happy card and I love the background music paper you have used..Simply beautiful :)Lynn

Lynn said...

What a gorgeous happy card and I love the background music paper you have used..Simply beautiful :)Lynn

Lisa Kind said...

This is adorable, Anita! Love the colors and especially Melody and your fabulous sentiment! Just lovely!