Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Of Corsets is a Double Challenge Card

I won this fabulous set at last month's PaperMakeup Stamps release party and I couldn't wait to make a card with it... So, I've used this sexy little number for this month's release party sketch challenge...and I decided to make it a double challenge for the Flourishes Timeless Tuesday this week since their challenge was Black & White +One... I went with Teal based on this fabulous SEI Charlemagne paper...it's just got such great texture to it and the Teal really pops against the black. Hmmm...It's all washed out...I really need to build that light box for my photos...sigh...one of these days.

5 comments:

Lori said...

Oh it's fabulous. I love the teal and wish I was as curvy as that corset, I'd totally wear it...lol, just gorgeous!

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

WOW congrats on the win .. what an awesome set and you've done a beautiful job showcasing it!! Fabulous Darling!!

Dee Jackson said...

This is wonderful! Thanks for playing FTTC70

Silke Ledlow said...

Olala Anita, what a great set to win!!! So glad you showed it off playing the FTTC with us!!! The blue is a really great third color..love it!!!

Thank you for playing with us!!! Hugs ~S~

Betty Wright said...

Anita, this is terrific! Great colors and very fanciful! Great card! Thanks so much for playing FTTC!