Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I have some BIIIIG NEWS!

Photobucket

THANK GOODNESS I don't have to hold this in any longer...Katie has asked me to be a "Makeup Artist" for Paper Makeup Stamps! I am super stoked about this gig...you KNOW how much I love those fairies, and the July release is super-fab too. It all starts on Friday with my first post for Makeup for the Weekend Challenges, and then the sneak peeks begin on Sunday! I decided to take a last minute vacay to see my parents, so I didn't get a new PMS card ready for today's post...so instead, here are a few of my favs from the past.

Moody for Music

Penelope

Holly

Henry

Noel


There are several new & talented ladies joining me this term at PMS... 

But those are just the "newbies"...all our regular favorite Makeup Artists are still there...you can hop over to the PMS Blog to find a list of all of them. I'll be updating my sidebar soon.


13 comments:

Christi Snow said...

Whooohoooo! Congratulations, Anita! You are going to be an AMAZING addition to the team! Gorgeous cards! smiles...

Ginny said...

I love all of these cards! I've been following your blog for a while and am so excited to get to be on a team with you!

Tina said...

Amazing cards! Congrats to you Anita, welcome aboard.

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Congrats! Happy news.

Maria Gurnsey said...

Big congrats!! Your cards are stunning...welcome to the team :)

Lisa M. (aka. Lisabee) said...

I'm so excited to finally be with you on a design team! You have amazing creations! Welcome!

Michelle VP said...

What a great review of some of your favorite PMS cards, Anita! I'm so glad to be on the team with you. :)

~*Joni said...

Well it's ABOUT TIME!! Heehee! WHAT? Where's my all time favorite step card?!?! That must be shown here, or at least asap. You rock Hovey!

JazzyH said...

Congrats and great cards!

Sherry Campbell said...

Love those cards and I am so excited to be working with you! :)

Alex said...

YAY!!! I KNEW you would make the team! I am SOOOOOOOOOOO excited for you and can't wait to see you in 'official' capacity at the release parties! WTG Anita!!!! Big HUGE congratulations!

Danni said...

Congrats again and welcome to the team!!

Dawn B. said...

Congratulations.. You will do a fantastic job on this team.. I love their stamps.. Have fun on your vacay..