Thursday, June 17, 2010

I am such a DOLT!

See this lovely card? I did it for the Paper Makeup Stamps  food theme challenge...but oooooops...forgot to post it! I'm such a dolt! Where did that word come from anyhow? LOL

Ok...so I also did it for Card Patterns Sketch 68 and for  Play Date Cafe Challenge 33...but oops...I missed that one too....yikes...there goes my good week! Oh yeah...and I also pulled out that polka dot button that I've had for at least 2 years because it FINALLY worked on something... so that works for the Stamp Simply Challenge 143. Ok...so I totally missed 2 out of 4 challenges...yikes.

If you're looking for my Raise the Bar post, please come back on Sunday as I'll be posting a double challenge card that day for Corrosive & Raise the Bar.

5 comments:

Danni said...

Oh this is so cute! Love the colors!!

Michelle Gotoh Bertuzzi said...

What a cute cute card! I love how you colored the image and the fun bright colors too!

Deb Neerman said...

This is so sweet!

Thanks for joining us in this week's Stamp Simply "Give it a Chance" challenge!

Rachel said...

So Adorable

dstandard said...

What a fun card! Thanks for playing at Card Patterns!