Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Color Dare 72

As the Black Eyed Peas would say "Tonight's gonna be a good, good night!"

1. I downloaded GIMP again and now I can add my fancy schmancy watermark that Karen Giron designed for me to my creations once again.
2. I got my Stampin Up! preorder full of new paper, inks, markers & stamps :) This is going to be my last pre-order as I'm leaving Stampin Up! to pursue other creative outlets...so I'm gonna enjoy this one!
3. I got my new SU Catty today!
4. I got my PaperCrafts magazine today.
5. I got happy mail RAK today from SCS
6. I got invited to be on the Design Team for one of my FAVORITE stamp companies :) :) :) Can't tell you who yet, but I am sooooooo excited!
7. AAAAANNNND I just found out I won the Flourishes Timeless Tuesday random draw for last week's challenge! WHOO HOOO... I love their releases for this month.

Oh yea...and I really like this card! Tee Hee...done with one of the new sets coming in July to a demo near you (but not me LOL). Today's Color Dare is Soft Sky (I used Bashful Blue), Elegant Eggplant, Perfect Plum and White. I've also used the sketch from this week's Paper Sundaes challenge.

1 comment:

Patti said...

This is gorgeous! Congrats on your wonderful list!