Friday, May 14, 2010

Raise the Bar...it's a Color Challenge

Joni has issued a color challenge this week: Grey, Yellow & White...such a popular color combo lately in the fashion world. This card started me on my grey color-kick, which you will likely notice over the coming weeks as I made several grey cards last Friday for upcoming assignments. This cute raccoon is one of Joni's Inktegrity images...I printed her out a while ago to practice my alcohol marker coloring...remember...the day I came home with 8 shades of grey??? It was for this cute little "New Moon" reading gal. So...here's a great excuse to use up some of those black & grey prima flowers you bought and never knew what to do with (ahem...talking from experience here)...come join us in the grey & yellow challenge at Raise the Bar this week.

2 comments:

Joanne Travis said...

I love that color combination! I think I am going to try it.

AMIT said...

Suitable colors taken by you.

post free classified ads