Saturday, May 8, 2010

PaperMakeup Stamps Release Party Challenges


PaperMakeup Stamps released another AWESOME bunch of images this past Friday...since Friday is my main crafty day, I was able to play along with their release challenges on Friday and share my creations at the party Friday night (which, thanks to uber-generous Katie, won me a prize!)

The first card was for the Buttons & Bows challenge...I only used one of each...but that's all it takes! It was good to bring out my fairies again...I feel like they've been unfairly neglected lately.  The second card is for the sketch challenge.

I'm also entering these in Danni's Flutterby Wednesday challenge this week as it's an open challenge.

4 comments:

Danni said...

Oh Anita!! I just adore these cards! Fabulous job! Thanks for playing along with the PMS release challenges and also my flutter by challenge!

Kristie said...

Cute cards!! Ashlie is adorable :) Thanks for playing at Flutter By Wednesday!

Tina said...

Both cards are just too cute for words! Thanks for playing along in the challenges!

Katie Cotton said...

these are just so sweet I adore how you tied that ribbon with the button!