Monday, May 24, 2010

Mojo Monday "askew"

Hmmm....me thinks I need to get my eyes checked...every card lately seems to be photographed crooked! This is my take on this week's Mojo Monday sketch...a little askew as per Sharon's Stamp Simply Challenge. I actually made two of these, slightly different, but the other pic was also BLURRY LMBO. Talk about "simple"...there's hardly any coloring required on this image...perfect for when you need a quick card...too bad I only had a couple of images from a RAK :(

ETA - Oops...I see now that I didn't follow the Mojo Sketch perfectly... good thing it's not a contest week!

3 comments:

Deb Neerman said...

This is tooo cute! Love the images and the sketch you used!!

Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful project with the Stamp Simply "Gone Askew" challenge!

Jacqui J Creative Today said...

i love your take on the mojo sketch. The cows are mooojo licious!

Creative-Noukje said...

cute, love the image with those cows :-)