Sunday, May 9, 2010

Corrosive Challenge Sketch Day


HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!





It's sketch day over at Corrosive Challenge...I am still playing with my stash of printed digi images...love this little sheep! And, um...yeah...if I had been thinking, I would have made a Mother's Day card LOL. I used the scraps left over from my Color Q card from a while back and I think I like this one better LOL. The little hearts in the centre of the flowers are from the new Itty Bitty Bits stamp set from SU...and look at that Tartan Cuttlebug folder...I looooove it! Anyhow...this is my take on today's sketch. We'd love to see yours, too. Come join the fun at Corrosive Challenge!

Oh, and HEY...if you missed it yesterday was Janet's birthday...Janet...as in Corrosive Challenges by JANET! LOL Stop by her blog and wish her a happy bee-lated bee-day, and then take our little birthday blog hop, too...starting here at Karen's blog.

1 comment:

Mary said...

That sheep really is adorable! Great take on the sketch!