Sunday, May 2, 2010

Corrosive Challenge Birthday!

This week's challenge at Corrosive is to make a Birthday Card...pretty simple...so simple that I made several! This has to be one of the best digi images out there...I just love Jodi's funny ladies at Bugaboo Stamps. I did the first one to practice using my Copics & Touch markers...I think I'm getting better!


This color combo is for the Color Chef challenge this week...I don't think I've played there before, but the color combo caught my eye: Orange, Turquoise, Grey & White....and since her hair is grey anyhow LOL



And this one I did just to use up some of that old dsp I had sitting around...so it qualifies for The Belli Challenge this week.

SEE how easy that was? Everyone needs birthday cards! Come join the fun at Corrosive Challenge this week. We have a new sponsor for the month and you could win!

6 comments:

Angela said...

Oh my! These are all just too cute! Love that image; it really cracks me up...great way to put a smile on any birthday girl's face!

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Great cards - too funny! Thanks for playing along with us on the Belli Challenge!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Such a fun image- and sentiment! Great colors too. Thanks for joining in the Creative Belli Challenge.

Thebug415 said...

This is hysterical! Great birthday cards. Thanks for joining us at the Belli Challenge this week.

Maria Matter said...

Fabulous cards Anita!!!
So glad you came to play @ Creative Belli!!
Blessings!

Sonia Kertznus said...

Gettin' there??? they are amazing...love the coloring on ALL of them, you did an awesome job... HUGS...SK :)