Sunday, May 30, 2010

Cooking with Corrosive Challenge


I think I can finally say I've figured out how to watercolor with my Aqua Pens! If you're struggling with an aqua pen, just keep at it...it has taken me four years to figure it out, but I am REALLY happy with this Tilda and the way her dress turned out. I'm not sure I can really tell you what I'm doing finally that works...I think it just takes practice LOL

Anyhow, today's theme at Corrosive Challenge is "cooking". I had this ONE piece of cooking themed paper from a RAK and I pulled the colors for Tilda from it...thank goodness for friends at SCS... Tilda was also a RAK from Heidi (she keeps me supplied).

Today is your last chance to play at Corrosive and win the Frenzified prize for the month...so please join in the fun with your cooking-themed cards.

2 comments:

Patti said...

Super adorable! Your coloring is perfection!

Rachel said...

So Cute!