Monday, May 24, 2010

Card Patterns Sketch X3

This week's Card Patterns Sketch was so great, I made three cards with it! And I used up one whole sheet of the black & white polka dots too :) It just works on everything LOL The bugs are a digi image from Digi Stamp Boutique.


I was in a digi stamp mood...and still practicing with my Copics :) This pretty fairy is from Inktegrity. The paper is from Basic Grey's June Bug collection...I won this in Michelle's blog candy a couple of weeks back.



Now this adorable Doraline with Sunflower is from Motivet. Coloring this convince me that my Staples brand paper just doesn't cut it for Copic-ing :) This was Bazzil, I think...it was leftover from a class I took...anyhow...I used the same colors on Staples and it just didn't come out the same at all...much smoother on this paper and the pink is much lighter, too. 

2 comments:

whoistracy said...

These are wonderful Anita! Your coloring is stunning- so lifelike.

Michelle Gotoh Bertuzzi said...

Wow, 3 takes on the sketch - amazing! Beautiful cards and thanks for taking the time to join us over at Card Patterns Anita!