Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Sketches! {by Tamara}

This week is "recipe" challenge at Sketches! {by Tamara} and our recipe was Blue, Brads and Buttons! That was harder than I thought it would be...it was hard to find space for buttons and brads on the same card, I thought. Anyhow, I ended up making three versions of this card because I liked the papers sooo much. This image is also perfect for paper piecing, so I cut out a second "lady" and popped her up on the couch with pop dots to give it some dimension...it just looks great in person.

Show us your Blue, Brads and Buttons over at Sketches! {by Tamara} this week.


3 comments:

Joanne Travis said...

Love everything about this one, Anita!!! Awesome image and paper choices!

Carla aka scrappypug said...

aww this is soo cute! Love it!

Kristen said...

I am glad I popped in here... Firstly because this card is AWESOME! And second, I used to play with Tamara all the time and then she went on hiatus, and I didn't know she came back! Thanks for sharing!

Have a great weekend!