Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Sketches! {by Tamara} Journaling Challenge


This marks my last post as a Design Team member at Sketches! {by Tamara} :( I wish I had more time to stay on this team as working on the scrap pages for this site have really forced me out of my comfort zone...which is card making. HOWEVER, as you know, I went back to work full time and I just don't have enough time to keep up with all of the teams I was committed to...so this is the first one I'm going to let go since my term is up.

This month's journal challenge is to make a page about 5 things you can't live without. I decided to immortalize 5 of the crafty things I can't imagine giving up:

  • STAMPS -digi, rubber, clear, mounted, unmounted...ANY
  • Spellbinders - it scares me to add up what that seemingly tiny little box of Spellbinders dies actually cost!!! There are over 20 sets in there...you do the math.
  • Punches - they're just so useful! And pretty all in a row on their racks :)
  • Cuttlebug - well, you need SOMETHING to use your nesties in!
  • Ink/ink pad holder - I got this lovely inkpad wall shelf for Christmas. It's from SUINK & More and I love it... paper, refill and marker all together...GENIUS! Now if I could just get the thing mounted on the wall!
Thanks for checking in today. I hope you've enjoyed my little break from the norm with my term on the Sketches team.

1 comment:

Guided Writing Journals said...

this blog is awesome, it can let the readers be challenge to write journals and also this can make the readers to enhance their skill on writing journals.