Friday, April 2, 2010

Raise the Weather Vane!

The challenge this week at Raise the Bar is a 'weather' theme. In an effort to use some stamps I've not yet touched, I once again reached for a new stamp that I've had sitting for a while...this High Hopes Willard the Weather Ant. These ants are what attracted me to High Hopes last summer...they're just sooo darn cute...I mean look at those rain boots! Anyhow... here's my rainy day ant card...haven't decided what sentiment I'll use yet, but I have several great ones for the inside of this card. Come check out the Raise the Bar Challenge this week and take the opportunity to use up some of that never ending "stash" :)

6 comments:

~*Joni said...

Oh you are so good using uninked neglected stuff! I didn't realize this cutie was a HH stamp! Now it makes perfect sense as to why it's so darn cute. ;) Wonderful job Anita - I love the colors of this card! HAPPY FRIDAY friend!

JazzyH said...

Pretty and cate!

Danni said...

So very adorable!!

Lisa Kind said...

So cute, Anita! I love that image! I have many stamps that have never been inked too...such a shame!

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Oh so cute and perfect coloring!!

Carla aka scrappypug said...

How cute. I need to use some of my high hopes stamps!