Friday, April 23, 2010

Raise the Bar...hmmm...and what color is your bar???


The challenge at Raise the Bar this week is to use shade of your favorite color...choosing just one color was hard for me. I always say that purple is my favorite color, but honestly, I like red, orange and apple green just as much! Anyhow, I went with purple and pulled out my favorite "color" stamp...I love making animals funny colors to go with this sentiment. I've used Razzleberry, Lilac, Orchid and Lavender on this card...probably not a combo I'll ever replicate LMBO. So...what's YOUR favorite color?

3 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute card!!

cabio's craft corner said...

Oh love this cute card Anita!! The animal images set on the side look so much fun :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Dawn B. said...

I love purples too.. I think the razzleberry with the lilac is beautiful.. Great card Anita.