Friday, April 30, 2010

Raise the Bar (in your Retreat)

Yup...that's it! My "retreat"...well...ok...my bed...the "retreat" part never really got finished...notice the teal green carpets???? We got as far as painting the walls to match LOL Anyhow...the challenge at Raise the Bar this week is to make a card/project inspired by your own bedroom retreat. So, here's my card using Red & Gold, inspired by the colors of my room.

It was really hard to get a good shot of this card. I used a pile of those gold outline stickers for the butterflies and they're so shiny the camera didn't like them LOL You could also get this effect with gold embossing powder, but I still haven't retrieved my heat gun from my customer LOL.

Please join in the fun at Raise the Bar this week...yours truly gets to pick the winner this week!

1 comment:

Linda B said...

Cute "retreat":) I like the new blog layout! I hope all is going well with you -- have a good weekend;)