Friday, April 16, 2010

Raise the Bar (and grab some popcorn, too)


Mmmmm...popcorn...Ooooohhhhh I can SMELL it! I need some popcorn to go watch my favorite movie because this week's Raise the Bar challenge is to be inspired by your favorite movie! Hmmm....I don't think I'm going to tell you what movie I've been inspired by...I wanna see who can guess... and the first person to guess right will get a little prize from me! Hmmm...you say...that's pretty wide open? Yeah...ok...here's a bitty clue..."carrots" LMBO :)

So...what's your favorite movie? How can you be inspired to make a card from that movie??? Let's see! Join in the fun at Raise the Bar this week.

8 comments:

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

This is so adorable Anita! Another wonderful creation & fun idea! As to what movie it is ... hmmm, not a clue, LOL!! What a fun little challenge you have going on here. I'll be back just to check out all the guesses!!

Susan said...

Oh I really like this card. The image is soooo pretty. As to the movie, I'm going to take a guess based on your clue and say "Anne of Green Gables".

Jennifer said...

"Anne of Green Gables" but I am sad that someone has already beat me to it. Great card and I had a lot of fun being a guest designer at Raise the Bar. Great Card!

Mary said...

I was going to say Anne of Green Gables too. LOL. In case that isn't correct my second guess would be The Secret Garden.

JazzyH said...

Pretty!

Heidi said...

Cute card...... i would not have guessed it, don't think I have seen it.

Kristen said...

I would not have guessed, I will need to see your movie choice! Darling card! I love your embellishment details... so pretty!

Lorraine said...

Love the card and loved Ann of Green Gables but as the carrots have me stumped, I wouldn't have guessed either, lol and if A of GG is wrong, then I haven't a clue.