Saturday, April 17, 2010

A Playdate with INKTEGRITY

This card is for two challenges...and I'm not on the DT for either one! OH MY...I found time to craft for FUN and not just for an assignment! I've missed playing along in some of the challenges out there. This card is for the Playdate Cafe color splash challenge: Black & white with a splash of one other color (Yellow in my case). As well, I used the Inktegrity Hump Day Inspiration Sketch for this week...great excuse to practice coloring with my 8 shades of Touch markers again LOL.

ETA...well shoot....I forgot...I was supposed to use Orange for the Playdate Color splash...darnit!

2 comments:

Danni said...

Cute!! What a great card, I love how you did the ribbon!

~*Joni said...

Oh Anita he is sooo cute! I think the box looks like a splash of yellowish orange, I love the color combo for this week - and yay for free time! Thanks so much for joining us at Inktegrity this week! We miss you over there!