Sunday, April 25, 2010

OMG I'm so brain dead! Corrosive Challenge

The challenge at Corrosive this week is to use a "charm" on your card. I swear...I did 4 cards before I finally was able to bring myself to use this winter charm...all I have are winter charms and some monograms...and the monograms just weren't working for me. Then I did the whole Corrosive Challenge blog post for today, forgot someone's card, and then totally forgot to put up my own blog post! How long can I blame this on baby brain? This card is really lacking something...I don't know what, but I guess I just wasn't in the mood to do Christmas/Winter stuff.

Also, I totally forgot to announce what my movie card for Raise the Bar was last week... yes, it was Anne of Green Gables...the one movie I have to watch any time I see it on TV...even if I have to sit through the PBS telethon crap LOL Anyhow Susan, you're the first person to guess it, so I've got a little package for you!

2 comments:

Dawn B. said...

LOL...I have never used a charm. I can't get them to look right.. This is terrific Anita.. I love the blues.. Great job..

Martha said...

so adorable, great take on the challenge ;)