Sunday, April 11, 2010

Corrosive Challenge...a bit late

I'm late...again...this week has been full of migraines and I just couldn't get any pain-free time to get a card finished... Anyhow... this one is quite plain & simple...the sentiment on the inside reads "When I grow up I want to be just like you." I thought it would be a cute 'red hatter' card, so did it in red & razzleberry.  The challenge this week at Corrosive Challenges is to add some texture to your card. I went the easy route and embossed with my cuttlebug...I can't wait to get my hands on some of those 5x7 sized folders so you can do a whole card easier! Join in the fun with some texture this week over at Corrosive Challenges.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

cute little image Anita.
I don't have a tutorial per say on that flower card. I had to improvise so it was a little complicated.