Friday, March 19, 2010

Raise the Bar: Fruits of your labor

This week's challenge at Raise the Bar is to use a fruit image... In the true spirit of the challenge, I decided to pull out this old, retired  SU Stained Glass image...I have never inked it before!

I saw this inspiration piece on Sankari's blog today and thought I'd join in with the challenge too...the colors just fit this image...a happy accident! So this is my first time playing at Christmas Stamping All Year challenge... I see now that it's actually a red color, not brown...but oh well!

10 comments:

Danni said...

Not sure if my comment went through, blogger is being weird tonight...anyhoo, gorgeous card and such a beautiful image!

Patti said...

Your right the colors are perfect for the image! This is gorgeous!

Pretty-In-Ink said...

it's stunning! I love the striking colour combo!

just me said...

This is fantastic! Awesome job:)

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

This is GORGEOUS! What a wonderful creation you've come up with using that beautiful inspiration image! Well done!

Heidi said...

Anita: this is just beautiful and very welll done.

MacKenzie said...

Beautiful job! I just love how you incorporated both challenges into one project. You go girl!
Thanks for playing along with us this week at CSAYL - hope to see you back next week :-)

The Wired Angel said...

What a fantastic card Anita... very beautiful and very creative! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CSAYL! Hugs, Peggy

America said...

What a beautifully designed card! Terrific details!Thanks for joining us at CSAYL this week! :)

Maria said...

Wow Anita! Your card is gorgeous and you did such a wonderful job with the CSAYL challenge!!! I love the image. . it's very elegant. Thank you for playing along with us this week at CSAYL!! HOpe you'll play again!!

Maria