Sunday, March 21, 2010

Makeup for the Weekend challenge

I am very happy to repor that I got a chance t do some cards this weekend that were not "assignments", but just for fun! I miss playing in some of my fav challenges...like the PMS Makeup for the Weekend challenge. This week the challenge was to make a one layer card...hmmmm...that's tough...well, so I thought! I did the border punch on my Kraft base and then added the olive strp undeneath for a little definition. The swirlie tree was stamped in Versamark and sponged with my under-used Stampin Pastels. Add butterfly punches and ribbon...and VOILA! I actually quite like this one-layer thing LOL

And hey....this also qualifes for another fav challenge of mine...the Flutterby Wednesday challenge...use green & wings...pretty simple LOL.

6 comments:

Danni said...

How gorgeous!!!

Mindy Hanson said...

This card turned out really nice Anita.

JazzyH said...

Pretty!

Lisa Kind said...

So pretty, Anita! Love the tree and the way you colored it! I'm leary of these no layer cards...notice I did not enter this challenge...yet! LOL! Thanks for playing the PMS challenge!

Randi said...

Gorgeous one layer card Anita! The tree coloring is beautiful! Thanks for playing along with the FBW challenge this week!

Lisa M. (aka. Lisabee) said...

Oooh, so bright and colorful! Gorgeous my dear, just gorgeous!