Friday, March 26, 2010

Lower the Bar... ha! April Fools!

Today's Raise the Bar challenge is to "fool us" into thinking something NOT your style IS... did that make sense?? I see a lot of really awesome punch art, but I rarely feel the motivation to try to do it myself. However, I saw these tulips on another blog and had to try them...I even demonstrated them at a workshop! In case you haven't seen them before, the tulips are made from the wing of the bird in the new SU 2 step bird punch...isn't that cool?? So, what's NOT your usual?

9 comments:

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

This is such a beautiful creation Anita and what a fun technique!! AWESOME job!! Happy Weekend!!

Patti said...

I so love this Anita! I will receive my bird punch today... yea! This is gorgeous! Have a great weekend!

Abi Bundy said...

those are so cool!

Sparkle said...

Such a pretty card!

Danni said...

You did a wonderful job! So pretty!

~*Joni said...

LMBO! Lower the bar - you are tooo dang funny. I have to say that I haven't seen a card of yours that I didn't like. This one seems to blend in well with your style even though you never do punch art. :D You are just THAT good my friend!! ;) Hope all is well with you and yours Hovey! Have a great evening!

Dawn B. said...

This is a great card.. I love the image and it doesn't look to me like you struggled at all.. Hope all is well with you..hugs.

Martha said...

ahhh so pretty :)
love the soft colors.

Dany said...

I love all the neat things that can be done with the bird punch. These flowers are so cute. I also love the color combo.

Dany