Sunday, March 14, 2010

I'm Late, I'm Late, for a very important DT assignment!

OH MY! What a week. I still haven't got my own computer back and have to share with DH. His keyboard is funky...skipping letters because it seems I type too fast or something. I may lose all my files...pictures, digi stamps, and so on...sigh...and both kids are sick...DD2 developed pinkeye today and is NOT impressed with eye drops.

Anyhow... I did manage to get some work done today and first on my list is this card for Corrosive Challenge and Raise the Bar. I had to combine them into one card because I just didn't have any creativity left to come up with a second idea LOL. That green thing in the middle is supposed to look like a four-leaf clover, but I think it looks more like a flower :( Maybe you'll have more luck playing with your stash this week...I sure hope so.

3 comments:

Patti said...

This is super cute!I hope things get better for you!

Carla aka scrappypug said...

sharing a computer is not fun, is it? i am really possessive of mine :) Cute card.. love those papers too!

JazzyH said...

Cute!