Sunday, March 7, 2010

Corrosive Sketch Day


I have a little bit of exciting news! Janet has asked me to stay on at Corrosive Challenges! YAY ME! And, I'll even be getting a turn at doing the postings once a month...oooooo I think I'm nervous LOL

This week's challenge was a sketch...and it took me a while to figure out how to do it. It wasn't until I saw this little Matroyshka doll that I knew what to do...she was the perfect size to fit in the smallest nesties. This printed paper is from the SAB stack that you can still get for free with a $65 Cdn order...it's got some really sweet papers in it!

I'd love to see what you put in that tiny little oval in this week's sketch...show me some inspiration people!

2 comments:

Liz Williams said...

Look at these little yummies of delight! Love the punched border and how you used it on your card.

Dawn B. said...

Those darn viruses.. How frustrating.. I am so afraid I will get one.. This card is terrific Anita.. Good luck.