Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Color Dare 58

Ok...my computer is still acting wonky...I KNOW I cropped this picture closer and brightened the colors...sigh... oh well...if you only knew what I'd been through tonite with this FFFFFREEAKIN computer...you'd understand why I'm not going to go edit it again.

Anyhow...this week's Color Dare challenge is Regal Rose, Certainly Celery and Tempting Turquoise. I have no idea where this image is from because I received it in a package of Blog Candy I won recently :) But I thought she looked like she could handle this color combo! Come join in the fun at Color Dare this week...and don't forget...Riley will be looking for some new team members soon!

3 comments:

Patti said...

She is super cute image who ever she is! Darling card!

JazzyH said...

Cute!

Dawn B. said...

That is a great challenge. I did not know it was WHM.. Hmmm. I love the 8 shades of grey.. I struggle coloring with greys.. Great job Anita.