Monday, February 1, 2010

TGF Relay

The Greeting Farm had a great event this week called a Relay... If you could create a card and get it posted in the galleria within 24 hours, you would be e-mailed a new digi image to use the next day...for 7 days! I was planning to post all of my cards at once and then they had to cancel the event due to technical issues with their server and the overwhelming response to the event. So, here are the four cards I did create for this.
The first free digi image was Mer Ian...and I couldn't resist pairing him up with Mer Anya for a sweet Valentine's day card.
Another cute V-day project, using this week's MOJO Monday sketch with Charlotte.

A cute, if a little off-color in the pic, Toby Cub. OK...I'll admit...I colored Toby with Copics (I only own about 8 and most are flesh colors)...and I am soooo thrilled with the way he turned out that I MIGHT, just MIGHT have to buy a few more :)


And last, but not least, a very regal looking Prince Ian. Not really sure what I'd do with this card LOL. If you didn't get a chance to play along, I believe Prince Ian is still available as a freebie on the TGF website.

5 comments:

Patti said...

OMGosh Anita... all of these are amazing! You've been very busy!

JazzyH said...

How cute!

PaperCrafty said...

Hi Anita!! Amazing cards!! Love them all!!

Sparkle said...

What darling cards!

Natalie Michaud-Lee said...

Ohh you did a great job - that is a good reason to have to cancel -hopefully round 2 will allow you to be just as creative and productive!