Friday, February 19, 2010

Stamper NO Stamping!

That's right...the challenge this week at Raise the Bar is to make a card without using stamps (except for the sentiment if you have to). When I saw this chipboard sticker in my stash, I knew it would be perfect on a card all by itself...and lucky for me I had just enough Baja Breeze cardstock leftover to make the base :)



And just for fun, I thought I'd pull up some old pics of No-Stamping cards I have featured on my blog previously.





So you see...there's a lot you can do without a single stamp! Show us what you've got this week, non-stamper!

7 comments:

Patti said...

These are all amazing! I think I need to enter this challenge... you have my mind spinning!

Sparkle said...

Such lovely cards!

Danni said...

Love all your creations!! So nice!

Katie Cotton said...

these are so cute!

Mindy Hanson said...

Terrific job on these Anita! You totally rocked the challenge for sure!!!!

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Your challenge creation is beautiful ... love your choice of color! And the other inspirational cards are just as lovely! How awesome for you to share some of your past postings that we may have missed!! Great job on ALL!!

Michelle said...

Great cards. Clever wedding cake, definately casing that :)