Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sewing at Corrosive Challenge

Happy Valentine's Day!
I'm celebrating alone this year as my hubby is away on a business trip...hmmmmmm what shall I do? OOhhhhh I know...I'll stamp (insert evil grin).

The challenge this week at Corrosive Challenge is to use sewing on your card. I've just VERY recently tried doing this and I must say...I LOOOOVE the texture it adds to a card or layout. Here's a really simple card with a quickie sewn border around it, inspired by...you guessed it Dawn McVey!


Please do come join us at Corrosive Challenge this week...I'm looking for new ways to incorporate sewing into my cards :)

4 comments:

Sparkle said...

What a cute card!

Patti said...

Another work of art Anita! Love your colors and the sewing,very nice!

Heidi said...

Anita- I love it!

Carla aka scrappypug said...

So pretty and elegant!