Friday, February 12, 2010

Never Gonna Give You Up, Never Gonna Say Goodbye, Never Gonna Turn Around and Desert You

He. He. He. I always get a kick of of a couple of bloggers who use lyrics in their titles...so I thought I'd give it a whirl... Can you guess what this week's challenge is at Raise the Bar??? It's to use a set that you'll just never give up. I had a hard time choosing between Roses in Winter and Terrific Tulips... I don't see myself giving either of them up any time soon...along with Silent Night and Stained Glass...oh...then there's Deer Friends LOL I have a few :) In the end I decided that Roses in Winter had been sitting stagnant for WAAAAY too long, so here are some purple roses for you...I love purple roses.

Please come and join us at Raise the Bar this week and show us your favorite "never give up set".

6 comments:

Patti said...

I love this... so elegant!

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Very pretty card, Anita!! Lovely color combo!!

Sparkle said...

Such a pretty card!

JazzyH said...

Pretty!

Sandi said...

Beautiful purple roses! This is such a great set. I wouldn't want to give it up either! TFS

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

This is soooooooo pretty! I don't blame you for not wanting to give this one up!!