Friday, February 5, 2010

Heart to Heart Talk at Raise the Bar


Valentine's Day is just around the corner and I still need to make a ton of Vday cards...after all, I AM working now and want to share my love of cardmaking with all my co-workers LOL This week's challenge at Raise the Bar is to use hearts on your project. This beautiful heart is from the new I {Heart} Hearts set in the Stampin Up Occasions Mini Catalogue, along with the Vintage jumbo wheel I used on the bottom of the card and the Pinking Hearts border punch.

Show us the LOVE over at Raise the Bar this week...and we'll send you some love back :)

7 comments:

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

LOVE your layout ... just beautiful in your beautiful chocolate & pink color scheme!! Great job! Enjoy your weekend!

Patti said...

OOH love this Anita!Love the colors and the layout!

Abi Bundy said...

oooh gorgeous colours! Love it!

Danni said...

What a pretty, pretty card!

Sparkle said...

Such a pretty card!

Carla aka scrappypug said...

Love this card.. teh colors and the details are gorgeous.

Rachel said...

I LOOVEEEE This.