Sunday, February 7, 2010

Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Anniversary Challenges

This week marks the 1 year anniversary of Flourishes' Timeless Tuesday Challenges and they have issued 6 challenges to celebrate the week, plus one for the month of February. Crazy person that I am I decided I was going to tackle ALL of the challenges today...but I was successful. Here are my 7 cards for the 7 Flourishes challenges for this week.

Challenge A - Sketch challenge
I'm also entering this one at The Pink Elephant Challenge for this week which was to use PINK!

Challenge B - Pop it Up (I added a popped layer on the daffodil, but I don't think you can make it out on screen). This card also features the sketch for Sweet Sunday Sketch 55

Challenge C - A Fruity Birthday Card...Cherries are fruit, right?


Challenge D - Pink as the main color 


 Challenge E - Frame it Up - Use a frame on your card. I covered a chipboard frame with some dsp from SU to make this black frame for a small Flourishes stamp I wasn't sure I'd ever figure out how to use LOL

Challenge F - Use your favorite Flourishes Stamp set...well, I have two--Daffodils and Siberian Iris, but I went with Daffodils today. This card uses the CPS sketch for this week.

AND Finally...the FLLCFeb10 Challenge - Be inspired by your favorite drink.
Well...I drink a lot of flavored waters...so I thought I would use my steel water bottle as inspiration
and this is what I came up with. 
WHEW...what a great day of cardmaking I had...yes, all 7 of these cards were done start to finish TODAY! Thanks for checking them all out...I hope the Flourishes team won't mind the one big post with everything, but it was easier for me than doing 7 posts LOL...gotta save a little time somewhere!

20 comments:

Karen Giron said...

WOW, fabulous job on all the challenges! Thanks so much for playing along this week :D

Rachel said...

WOW. If I made 7 cards in a day, each one would be progressively worse!!! Yours are ALL stunning. You are so GoooooD! It is unreal. You are a machine.

The Clayburn Family said...

Wowie! Great job!!

Lea L. said...

Wow....you were busy! They are all beautiful! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

♥Lea

Sparkle said...

Wow, you've been busy and productive! Your cards are darling and love your coffee container!

Heidi said...

Anita-

WOW these are all beautiful and I can only imagine that you had a good time with making them all in one day. I love days like this!

Heidi
scraphappily

Patti said...

Wow... you are a card making machine! Everyone is over the top gorgeous!

Michelle said...

wow anita! im so glad you arent asking that I choose a favorite! these are all beautiful and wonderful!
TFS!..theyre all fantastic!
hugs
mish

JazzyH said...

You have been busy!

Makiko Jones said...

Woohoo Anita!! You finished all challenges! All cards are absolutely fabulous! I love how you pimped up the cards with the embellishments!
I also love your clean look for FTTC52F and FLLCfeb10!

Silke Ledlow said...

Anita - you are ROCKIN'!!!
FABULOUS take on all the FTTC Challenges!!! You nailed them all!!! Love the beautiful tree image you used for my challenge!!! You used the pink perfectly with it!!!

Thank you so much for celebrating our special Anniversary with us!!! Hope to see you again tomorrow?!?

Hugs
~SC~

Betty Wright said...

Anita, these are all so gorgeous and beautifully done! Wow! Wonderful suite of cards! Thanks so much for playing FTTC and my FTTC52B! Lovely work!

acreativeneed said...

Wonderful, all of them!! I really love your inspiration card from the water bottle!
smiles,Deena

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

Wow... You sure were busy. They all look wonderful!

Leslie Miller said...

Wow! You're a stamping machine! Amazing! I love them all, too!

Dee Jackson said...

Wow is right! These are fabulous!! Thank you so much for playing.

Cindy Haffner said...

All so BEAUTIFUL.

Julie Koerber said...

Anita, your What's your cup of Tea challenge entry is soooo creative! Love the pops of color -- what a fun card!

momof5sons said...

Wow, all those great card in one day?!? The last one is my favorite...just love your inspiration and the great take on it.

susieclayton said...

Your cards are all lovely but the cherry card is the sweetest! Great work!