Sunday, February 7, 2010

Corrosive Sketch Day

The challenge at Corrosive this week is this very versatile sketch above...I need to remember to keep the sketch in front of me when creating...I missed the boat a little on the square matting...oh well...it's close :) Here's my close enough take on the sketch.

This is another 5x7 card. I still have a whole box of envies this size to use up. However, all the paper was scrap except for the base! And I even used an image that someone sent me, so that was from my stash too!

I chose the colors for this one based on the ColorQ challenge for this week: Melon Mambo, Old Olive, So Saffron and Baja Breeze. And I added some pink sparkly chipboard hearts for the PMS Makeup4theWeekend Pink & Sparkly Challenge. This card also fits Raise the Bar this week as the challenge there is to use hearts!

11 comments:

Lori said...

Awww look at Tilda in her multi-coloured dress, so original and i think it looks pretty darn close to the sketch, who cares if the square panel is missing, great card!!!!

Christi said...

Fine Anita! Don't use PMS!! Bwahahaha!!!!!! SO kidding! This is WONDERFUL!!! Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Makeup 4 the Weekend challenge!! :)

Sparkle said...

Such a cute card!

Dawn Mercedes said...

ssssshhhh...I didn't use a PMS stamp either!

Georgia Ehrmann said...

such a cute card even without the missing square matting! I love Tilda too with her sweet little dress!
{Hugs}

Lisa M. (aka. Lisabee) said...

Well, since this card is so cute, I guess I will forgive you THIS time for not using PMS on it! ;) It's delightful! thanks for playing with the Makeup 4 the Weekend challenge!

Danni said...

How darling!! Love the hearts! Thanks for playing along with Makeup 4 the weekend!

Dawn B. said...

Oh my goodness you were busy. These are all terrific.. I love the pretty colors on the last one.. Great job Anita.

SnappyStamper said...

SO SWEET, Anita! Love the LO and that cute little image!

Christi Snow said...

Look at how cute she is....what a fun card! smiles...

Tina said...

So adorably sweet! Thanks for playing with us in the Makeup 4 the Weekend challenge, hope we see you next week.