Sunday, February 28, 2010

Corrosive Challenge: Youkoso

Youkoso - Welcome

Janet really threw me for a loop this week with her "Asian" challenge...I just don't do Asian...I have no asian looking stamps at all! However, I did find a couple of sweet digital images that fit, thank goodness...and I had some old asian papers that a friend had RAK'd me on Splitcoaststampers. I ended up making two cards since I printed out so many of the images!

First up is this really simple "Hello" card. This image is from Digital Doodling and I did the sentiment myself. I picked all the colors from the gorgeous paper.


Then I wanted to try out my tiny copic collection. YES I do have a few...like 10. I have three purples  (V09, V06 and V12) that I've collected to try to learn how the darn things work. I still don't "get it", so I used them pretty much the same way I would use my SU markers. Maybe I need to buy more? LOL This image is from Mo's Digital Pencil.

So, there are my two attempts at asian themed cards. I would love to see what you can do! Please come and join in the fun at Corrosive Challenge this week.

1 comment:

Jacki Randolph said...

Oh Anita, Your cards are gorgeous. This is too funny as I had both images and couldn't decide which one to use, so I went with Mo's.
Beautiful paper on both cards. Love the purple with the grey kitty!!LOL!!! Yes GMTAL!

Hugz!!