Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Color Dare 55

I was VERY skeptical about this color combo...I mean VERY. The Color Dare for this week is Brilliant Blue, Kiwi Kiss, Crushed Curry, Kraft and White. But, having seen what Dawn McVey can do with Kraft cardstock, I thought "Why not stamp the colors as a background on the Kraft?" And ya know what? It WORKED! OMGosh...I loooove the background panel. It's just GOJUS in person...I almost left it at just that and a simple sentiment in one corner, but I decided to add a bit more to the card.

Please join in the fun at Color Dare this week. We'd love to see your creations.

6 comments:

Lori said...

Wow Anita, that's absolutely beautiful!

Patti said...

Your right this is GoJuss! Love your background!

Liz Williams said...

I love this stamped background paper. Looks fabulous in these colors.

JazzyH said...

Beautiful!

Danni said...

I love this color inspiration!! and your card is just amazing! Love it!!

Queenie Jeannie said...

I love the colors on this card!!! So springy, lol!