Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Color Dare 54

Riley has introduced new "inspiration" pics at The Color Dare starting this week...and this beautiful sheet set??? is our first pic. The colors this week were Pacific Point (Brilliant Blue), Baja Breeze (Bashful Blue), Kiwi Kiss (Old Olive), Basic Gray and White. Thankfully, I did keep all my In-Color inks from last year...they were great colors...my favs until I saw this year's In-Color line up LOL

I didn't have a lot of time and needed to fit in a couple of cards the day I made this, so I went with the uber simple look of Circle Circus. You could make this card to match any color combo on earth! We would love to see what you can do with this week's Color Dare, so please link up to Mr. Linky if you make something with this combo so we can check it out.

4 comments:

Patti said...

I love your uber simple look of Circle Circus! Super cute!

JazzyH said...

Rubber!

Sparkle said...

What a lovely card!

Joanne Travis said...

I love this!!