Monday, January 11, 2010

Sweet Sunday Sketch


This card started out for a totally different sketch, but ended up using the Sweet Sunday Sketch for this week :) I still have this stash of Apricot dsp and wanted to use it up. I remembered back to a color combo I really liked--Apricot and Burgandy...but I needed a third color, and this piece of Olive ribbon was sitting in my scrap mess pile, so Olive it is! I love it when something comes together so easily. See that heart-y border punch? That's the NEW Pinking Hearts border punch from SU...and it has a matching corner punch, too.  The sentiment is from Messages for Mom, one of the fab new sets available in the SU Occasions mini catalogue out now.

YUP...that's it...just one challenge for this card LOL...the stamp set is new, but I don't think I'll harrass the ladies at all the challenges this week who are using "new" as their theme.

6 comments:

Karen Giron said...

Oh, this is very nice! I love the MOM as the 3 images and the colors really pop! Thank goodness for random ribbon, eh? LOL!

Danni said...

This is so nice! The colors are so wonderful and I love your bow!

Rebecca said...

Such a cute card! I love the colors! Thank you for taking the time earlier to stop by my page and leave such nice comments on my card. Tha challenge was a blast!

Patti said...

I just love this! Your color combo is awesome!Super cool!

Lea L. said...

Love this! The heart border punch is fabulous, and I adore that sentiment font! Great job with sweet sunday sketch 51!


♥Lea

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

What an adorable rub-on and I LOVE how you've used it on this card! Great job!